Monday, August 10, 2009

Finally Coloring Something!!





Ok, so I have been having a lot of fun swapping images in the following forums:

Fulfill Your Wish List

Pay It Forward Stamped Image Swap

Express Image Swap

AND the new Stamped Image Swap yahoo group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CopicCabanaSIS

Anyway, I have all these awesome images, and I haven't been actually COLORING any of them! LOL So I decided tonight to try coloring a couple, since I got some more markers from the Copic Cabana Copic Club!

I got out of the lines a little on the second one, but I think I did a pretty good job on the first one. Still need better shading skills.

2 comments:

  1. These are all great, you did a fantastic job! I didn't check the mail today...I bet mine are sitting in there right now. Guess what I'm going to be doing tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job, Steph! Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete